Costume Plot Request Form
We can costume your entire show!
We’ll send you a costume plot with rental prices and additional theater costume rental information. We can also check availability for the dates you want to use the garments.
Forever Plaid Theater Costume Rentals
Forever Plaid is an off-Broadway musical comedy written by Stuart Ross in New York in 1990 and now performed internationally. The critically acclaimed show is an affectionate revue of the close-harmony “guy groups” (e.g. The Four Aces, The Four Freshmen) that reached the height of their popularity during the 1950s. Personifying the clean-cut genre are the Plaids. This quartet of high-school chums’ earnest dreams of recording an album ended in death (literally and indeed, symbolically) in a collision with a bus filled with Catholic schoolgirls on their way to see the Beatles’ American debut on The Ed Sullivan Show. The play begins with the Plaids returning from the afterlife for one final chance at musical glory. -Wikipedia
Completing the costume plot request form will provide you with a list of prices and characters available. Our costumes vary in price depending on character and measurements. The request form also allows for the theatrical department to verify availability for the dates you intend to use the garments.
How it Works
- Select your Show
- Choose a production from our Online Theater Department and select your production dates.
- Costume Plot & Price Guide
- Complete the costume plot request form on this page. You will receive a costume plot and price guide.
- Submit Costume Order
- Submit the marked price guide and measurements via email. Generally 4-6 weeks prior to ship date.
- Rental Contract
- To finalize your order, complete the online theatrical rental contract. Your order has not been reserved until we receive your contract.
- Confirm & Verify
- Verify that your measurements, price guide, and rental contract information has been received.
You will be providing information for a costume plot only. This does not guarantee availability. The costumes have not been reserved until you complete a theatrical rental contract and provide accurate measurements. After you receive a plot, you can then complete a theatrical rental contract to secure the costumes for your production dates!