Costume Plot Request Form
We can costume your entire show!
We’ll send you a costume plot with rental prices and additional theater costume rental information. We can also check availability for the dates you want to use the garments.
Gypsy Theater Costume Rentals
The story starts in Seattle with stage mother, Rose, pushing her two daughters into Uncle Jocko’s Kiddie Show. June, her mother feels, is the most likely to become a star. Louise is plainer and quieter, she stands meekly in her sister’s shadow. A new act called ‘Baby June and her Newsboys’ is conceived by Rose, and the family is off to the ‘big time’ in Los Angeles. The act steeped in star spangled banners, dancing horses (Louise plays the rear end), and screaming newsboys moves to Dallas, Akron, New York, Buffalo, and Omaha. Along the way, Rose meets Herbie, a theatrical agent, and hires him as manager. He makes himself father to the troupe, sharing with them their meals of chow mein — Rose’s favorite food. Rose scrimps as she schemes and scrambles for bookings and billings to maintain their hand-to-mouth existence.
Completing the costume plot request form will provide you with a list of prices and characters available. Our costumes vary in price depending on character and measurements. The request form also allows for the theatrical department to verify availability for the dates you intend to use the garments.
How it Works
- Select your Show
- Choose a production from our Online Theater Department and select your production dates.
- Costume Plot & Price Guide
- Complete the costume plot request form on this page. You will receive a costume plot and price guide.
- Submit Costume Order
- Submit the marked price guide and measurements via email. Generally 4-6 weeks prior to ship date.
- Rental Contract
- To finalize your order, complete the online theatrical rental contract. Your order has not been reserved until we receive your contract.
- Confirm & Verify
- Verify that your measurements, price guide, and rental contract information has been received.
You will be providing information for a costume plot only. This does not guarantee availability. The costumes have not been reserved until you complete a theatrical rental contract and provide accurate measurements. After you receive a plot, you can then complete a theatrical rental contract to secure the costumes for your production dates!