Costume Plot Request Form
We can costume your entire show!
We’ll send you a costume plot with rental prices and additional theater costume rental information. We can also check availability for the dates you want to use the garments.
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers Theater Costume Rentals
In Seven Brides For Seven Brothers, a man name Adam comes into town looking to hurriedly find himself a wife. While in town he meets Milly, a waitress at a local restaurant. Milly and Adam rush into marriage and immediately return to Adam’s home in the mountains. As soon as they get home, Adam reverts back to his true self, an ill-mannered and inconsiderate slob. Milly quickly learns that it is not only she and Adam that will be living in his home together, his six brothers also live with him: Benjamin, Caleb, Daniel, Ephraim, Frank and Gideon, all of whom also share Adam’s love for all things disorderly. It is then when Milly decides to reform the brothers and help them change their ways. She teaches them to dance and then takes them into town to go to a dance. At the dance, the six brothers meet six girls they like and like Adam, now want to get married. The conflict begins when each of the six girls has her own jealous suitor. – Wikipedia
Completing the costume plot request form will provide you with a list of prices and characters available. Our costumes vary in price depending on character and measurements. The request form also allows for the theatrical department to verify availability for the dates you intend to use the garments.
How it Works
- Select your Show
- Choose a production from our Online Theater Department and select your production dates.
- Costume Plot & Price Guide
- Complete the costume plot request form on this page. You will receive a costume plot and price guide.
- Submit Costume Order
- Submit the marked price guide and measurements via email. Generally 4-6 weeks prior to ship date.
- Rental Contract
- To finalize your order, complete the online theatrical rental contract. Your order has not been reserved until we receive your contract.
- Confirm & Verify
- Verify that your measurements, price guide, and rental contract information has been received.
You will be providing information for a costume plot only. This does not guarantee availability. The costumes have not been reserved until you complete a theatrical rental contract and provide accurate measurements. After you receive a plot, you can then complete a theatrical rental contract to secure the costumes for your production dates!