Costume Plot Request Form
We can costume your entire show!
We’ll send you a costume plot with rental prices and additional theater costume rental information. We can also check availability for the dates you want to use the garments.
Big River Theater Costume Rentals
Big River, based on Mark Twain’s Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, was conceived primarily as a vehicle to showcase the talents of country music songwriter Roger Miller. It tells the story of Huck Finn and his friend Jim, a runaway slave, as they travel down the Mississippi River and features such showstoppers as “Muddy Water”. The show opened at the Eugene O’Neill Theatre on April 25, 1985 and ran for 1,005 performances. The original production featured Daniel H. Jenkins (Huck) and Ron Richardson (Jim). – Wikipedia
Completing the costume plot request form will provide you with a list of prices and characters available. Our costumes vary in price depending on character and measurements. The request form also allows for the theatrical department to verify availability for the dates you intend to use the garments.
How it Works
- Select your Show
- Choose a production from our Online Theater Department and select your production dates.
- Costume Plot & Price Guide
- Complete the costume plot request form on this page. You will receive a costume plot and price guide.
- Submit Costume Order
- Submit the marked price guide and measurements via email. Generally 4-6 weeks prior to ship date.
- Rental Contract
- To finalize your order, complete the online theatrical rental contract. Your order has not been reserved until we receive your contract.
- Confirm & Verify
- Verify that your measurements, price guide, and rental contract information has been received.
You will be providing information for a costume plot only. This does not guarantee availability. The costumes have not been reserved until you complete a theatrical rental contract and provide accurate measurements. After you receive a plot, you can then complete a theatrical rental contract to secure the costumes for your production dates!