Costume Plot Request Form
We can costume your entire show!
We’ll send you a costume plot with rental prices and additional theater costume rental information. We can also check availability for the dates you want to use the garments.
Camelot Theater Costume Rentals
Camelot, the follow up to Lerner and Loewe’s smash hit My Fair Lady, is based on T.H. White’s novel The Once and Future King. The novel–which deals with the legend of King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table–actually consists of four books, and the rights to the first of these books (The Sword and the Stone) had already been purchased by Disney. So Lerner and Loewe acquired the rights to the last three books and focused on Arthur’s later years and the love triangle between King Arthur, Queen Guenevere, and Sir Lancelot. Camelot proved to be another huge success for Lerner and Loewe. It opened at the Majestic Theatre on December 3, 1960 and closed January 5, 1963 after a run of 873 performances. Richard Burton made his musical debut as King Arthur and Robert Goulet made his New York debut as Lancelot. Julie Andrews, a personal friend of T.H. White’s played the role of Guenevere. The 1967 screen version featured Richard Harris, Vanessa Redgrave, and Franco Nero –Wikipedia
Completing the costume plot request form will provide you with a list of prices and characters available. Our costumes vary in price depending on character and measurements. The request form also allows for the theatrical department to verify availability for the dates you intend to use the garments.
How it Works
- Select your Show
- Choose a production from our Online Theater Department and select your production dates.
- Costume Plot & Price Guide
- Complete the costume plot request form on this page. You will receive a costume plot and price guide.
- Submit Costume Order
- Submit the marked price guide and measurements via email. Generally 4-6 weeks prior to ship date.
- Rental Contract
- To finalize your order, complete the online theatrical rental contract. Your order has not been reserved until we receive your contract.
- Confirm & Verify
- Verify that your measurements, price guide, and rental contract information has been received.
You will be providing information for a costume plot only. This does not guarantee availability. The costumes have not been reserved until you complete a theatrical rental contract and provide accurate measurements. After you receive a plot, you can then complete a theatrical rental contract to secure the costumes for your production dates!