Costume Plot Request Form
We can costume your entire show!
We’ll send you a costume plot with rental prices and additional theater costume rental information. We can also check availability for the dates you want to use the garments.
Cinderella Theater Costume Rentals
Cinderella sees beautiful things in her daydreams, and tries to live her little, starved life in a way to deserve them. Her stepmother and sisters catch her idling, and tear up the dress she has made from their discarded ones. After they have departed for the Prince’s ball, the Fairy Godmother appears, provides Cinderella with a dress which puts her sisters’ glamourous gowns to shame, and sends her off to the ball in a golden coach. At the ball she captivates the Prince, but stays too long, loses her slipper, and escapes pursuit only after a breathless chase. Next day, when the Prince comes looking for his lost Princess, he tries the slipper on both step-sisters, each trying vainly to get it on, and is ready to leave before he discovers his Princess.– Wikipedia
Completing the costume plot request form will provide you with a list of prices and characters available. Our costumes vary in price depending on character and measurements. The request form also allows for the theatrical department to verify availability for the dates you intend to use the garments.
How it Works
- Select your Show
- Choose a production from our Online Theater Department and select your production dates.
- Costume Plot & Price Guide
- Complete the costume plot request form on this page. You will receive a costume plot and price guide.
- Submit Costume Order
- Submit the marked price guide and measurements via email. Generally 4-6 weeks prior to ship date.
- Rental Contract
- To finalize your order, complete the online theatrical rental contract. Your order has not been reserved until we receive your contract.
- Confirm & Verify
- Verify that your measurements, price guide, and rental contract information has been received.
You will be providing information for a costume plot only. This does not guarantee availability. The costumes have not been reserved until you complete a theatrical rental contract and provide accurate measurements. After you receive a plot, you can then complete a theatrical rental contract to secure the costumes for your production dates!