Costume Plot Request Form
We can costume your entire show!
We’ll send you a costume plot with rental prices and additional theater costume rental information. We can also check availability for the dates you want to use the garments.
Don Giovanni Theater Costume Rentals
17th-century Venice – a city of darkness and shadows, where danger lurks in every alleyway and corruption is rife. In the centre of it all, a man with the power to seduce women at will: Don Giovanni.
Arrogant, audacious, living life from one opportunity to the next, he sets his sights on his next unsuspecting conquest. When her father intervenes, Don Giovanni flees with blood on his hands. Chased by shadows and moving inexorably towards a chilling confrontation, have his demons finally caught up with him?
Dark, vivid and bursting with life, Don Giovanni is full-blooded opera at its best, combining exquisite music, powerful orchestration, intense drama and lightly crafted comedy.
Completing the costume plot request form will provide you with a list of prices and characters available. Our costumes vary in price depending on character and measurements. The request form also allows for the theatrical department to verify availability for the dates you intend to use the garments.
How it Works
- Select your Show
- Choose a production from our Online Theater Department and select your production dates.
- Costume Plot & Price Guide
- Complete the costume plot request form on this page. You will receive a costume plot and price guide.
- Submit Costume Order
- Submit the marked price guide and measurements via email. Generally 4-6 weeks prior to ship date.
- Rental Contract
- To finalize your order, complete the online theatrical rental contract. Your order has not been reserved until we receive your contract.
- Confirm & Verify
- Verify that your measurements, price guide, and rental contract information has been received.
You will be providing information for a costume plot only. This does not guarantee availability. The costumes have not been reserved until you complete a theatrical rental contract and provide accurate measurements. After you receive a plot, you can then complete a theatrical rental contract to secure the costumes for your production dates!