Costume Plot Request Form
We can costume your entire show!
We’ll send you a costume plot with rental prices and additional theater costume rental information. We can also check availability for the dates you want to use the garments.
Magic Flute Theater Costume Rentals
Mozart’s fantastical opera, The Magic Flute is newly adapted with dialogue, puppetry, and plenty of surprises for the whole family. Prince Tamino has wandered too far from home, and becomes ensnared by the Queen of the Night who sends him on a journey to rescue her kidnapped daughter, Pamina. Tamino is joined by Papageno, a funny birdcatcher who, like Tamino, longs for a love of his own. With nothing but a magic flute to protect them, Papageno and Tamino step into the kingdom of Sarastro and discover that the reasons for Pamina’s capture are far more complicated than anyone could have imagined. Featuring some of the most famous and glorius music Mozart ever wrote, this comedic opera is his last and arguably his finest work for the stage.
Completing the costume plot request form will provide you with a list of prices and characters available. Our costumes vary in price depending on character and measurements. The request form also allows for the theatrical department to verify availability for the dates you intend to use the garments.
How it Works
- Select your Show
- Choose a production from our Online Theater Department and select your production dates.
- Costume Plot & Price Guide
- Complete the costume plot request form on this page. You will receive a costume plot and price guide.
- Submit Costume Order
- Submit the marked price guide and measurements via email. Generally 4-6 weeks prior to ship date.
- Rental Contract
- To finalize your order, complete the online theatrical rental contract. Your order has not been reserved until we receive your contract.
- Confirm & Verify
- Verify that your measurements, price guide, and rental contract information has been received.
You will be providing information for a costume plot only. This does not guarantee availability. The costumes have not been reserved until you complete a theatrical rental contract and provide accurate measurements. After you receive a plot, you can then complete a theatrical rental contract to secure the costumes for your production dates!