Costume Plot Request Form
We can costume your entire show!
We’ll send you a costume plot with rental prices and additional theater costume rental information. We can also check availability for the dates you want to use the garments.
Once on this Island Theater Costume Rentals
You’re Once on This Island is a one-act musical with a book and lyrics by Lynn Ahrens and music by Stephen Flaherty. Based on the novel My Love, My Love by Rosa Guy, the musical is a retelling of Hans Christian Andersen’s The Little Mermaid set in the French Antilles in the Caribbean Sea. The show also includes elements of the Romeo and Juliet story. Once on This Island was originally staged at off-Broadway’s Playwrights Horizons, running from May 6, 1990 through May 27, 1990. The Broadway production opened on October 18, 1990 at the Booth Theatre and closed on December 1, 1991, after 469 performances and 19 previews.–Wikipedia
Completing the costume plot request form will provide you with a list of prices and characters available. Our costumes vary in price depending on character and measurements. The request form also allows for the theatrical department to verify availability for the dates you intend to use the garments.
How it Works
- Select your Show
- Choose a production from our Online Theater Department and select your production dates.
- Costume Plot & Price Guide
- Complete the costume plot request form on this page. You will receive a costume plot and price guide.
- Submit Costume Order
- Submit the marked price guide and measurements via email. Generally 4-6 weeks prior to ship date.
- Rental Contract
- To finalize your order, complete the online theatrical rental contract. Your order has not been reserved until we receive your contract.
- Confirm & Verify
- Verify that your measurements, price guide, and rental contract information has been received.
You will be providing information for a costume plot only. This does not guarantee availability. The costumes have not been reserved until you complete a theatrical rental contract and provide accurate measurements. After you receive a plot, you can then complete a theatrical rental contract to secure the costumes for your production dates!