Costume Plot Request Form
We can costume your entire show!
We’ll send you a costume plot with rental prices and additional theater costume rental information. We can also check availability for the dates you want to use the garments.
King & I Theater Costume Rentals
Don’t miss this legendary production of Rodgers and Hammerstein’s THE KING AND I. A triple crown award winner: The Tony, the Drama Desk and the Outer Critics Circle for Best Musical Revival, this dazzling show is a lavish and triumphant fresh new look at a time-honoured classic.
Hailed as ‘THE MOST RAVISHING SHOW YOU MAY EVER SEE ON BROADWAY’ when it opened in 1996, this multi-award winning production of THE KING AND I was created in Australia and conquered Broadway and London before touring the US and the UK. It is a story of love and joy, set to one of the most glorious, unforgettable scores ever written, including Shall We Dance,I Whistle A Happy Tune, Hello Young Lovers, Getting To Know You, I Have Dreamed and Something Wonderful.
Completing the costume plot request form will provide you with a list of prices and characters available. Our costumes vary in price depending on character and measurements. The request form also allows for the theatrical department to verify availability for the dates you intend to use the garments.
How it Works
- Select your Show
- Choose a production from our Online Theater Department and select your production dates.
- Costume Plot & Price Guide
- Complete the costume plot request form on this page. You will receive a costume plot and price guide.
- Submit Costume Order
- Submit the marked price guide and measurements via email. Generally 4-6 weeks prior to ship date.
- Rental Contract
- To finalize your order, complete the online theatrical rental contract. Your order has not been reserved until we receive your contract.
- Confirm & Verify
- Verify that your measurements, price guide, and rental contract information has been received.
You will be providing information for a costume plot only. This does not guarantee availability. The costumes have not been reserved until you complete a theatrical rental contract and provide accurate measurements. After you receive a plot, you can then complete a theatrical rental contract to secure the costumes for your production dates!